- 2 tsp butter
- 1 Freshly baked everything bagel, halved
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 2Tbsp Mint Avocado Spread
1. In a small skillet, heat 2 tsp butter over medium heat until melted and foamy. In a small bowl, whisk together 2 eggs and 1 tablespoon milk. Pour egg mixture into pan, and cook for 30 seconds. Using a spatula, gently lift edges and tilt pan so uncooked portion flows underneath. Cook for 5 minutes longer or until center is set. Fold egg mixture into quarters; remove from pan, and keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, toast bagel halves, and keep warm. Layer a generous amount of our all natural Mint Avocado Spread on the toasted bagel, place the egg on top and Enjoy!
- 1 tsp butter
- 2 tsp. Fresh lime juice
- 1/8 tsp. taco seasoning (adjust spice level to taste)
- 1 lb. ground organic chicken
- Shredded organic romaine lettuce
- Diced tomatoes
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Hot Avocado Spread
1. Heat a large skillet over medium heat with butter. Add ground organic chicken and cook until no longer pink, breaking up with a wooden spoon. Add taco seasoning, fresh lime juice and 3-4 tablespoons of water. Reduce heat and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
2. Serve chicken in tortillas or lettuce cups and top with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes and our sizzling Hot Avocado Spread (made with all natural ingredients)! Enjoy!
- 1 Ciabatta Sandwich Roll, sliced
- 4 thin slices smoked turkey, prosciutto or ham
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese (2 oz.)
- Small amount of Fresh greens (Spinach or Arugula)
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Classic Avocado Spread
1. Open Sandwich Roll and spread Classic Avocado Spread on both halves. Layer meat, cheese and greens on bottom half of roll and place other half on top.
2. Heat non-stick griddle or large skillet over medium-high heat. Place sandwich on it, press down or use a panini press. Cook 2-3 minutes, turn, and cook another 2 minutes. Ensure panini is golden crispy and that cheese has melted.
3. Slice and serve immediately. Enjoy!