Well, here's why:
- An Avocado a day keeps bad cholesterol away because they are high in good (mono-saturated) fat. It's the same fat that's in olive oil and almonds and it offers a ton of great health benefits.
- Eating avocados can regulate your blood pressure - Avocados are packed with potassium, a mineral that helps regulate blood pressure, prevent strokes and heart diseases. Fun fact: An Avocado has more than twice the potassium found in a banana
- Avocados are a great source of fiber so they help improve digestion while keeping you full
- Avocados are one of the only fruits packed with essential proteins
- Eating avocados makes you stronger - This miracle fruit is rich in Magnesium, an essential nutrient for healthy bones, cardiovascular system, prevention of migraines and prevention of type II diabetes.
- And, most importantly, because Avocados are delicious!